Skin Matrix HD is a brand consisting of 60 Luxury Micellar Cleansing Pads in a top quality frosted jar, each saturated with three different Micellar Water Formulas. Sensitive, Hydrating, and Exfoliating - containing no oil, fragrance and no parabens.
Tell us about your brand and how you came about?
H: Caring for the skin has always been a passion of mine and since suffering from Sarcoidosis, I was even more invested into looking for natural skincare and devices. I always wanted my own business and soon came the idea to manufacture a product that delivered the best results in the most convenient format so everyone can quickly and efficiently keep their skin clean and in the best condition for their own skincare regime. My passion behind Skin Matrix HD is also offering a beauty treatment within the cleansing pad.
What’s your biggest challenge as a brand?
H: The biggest challenge as a brand would be changing the mindset of the importance of using an efficient cleanser/micellar water. In order for your favourite serum or moisturiser to work efficiently, it is essential to use a high quality cleanser to thoroughly cleanse the skin. We also want to make people aware that our Micellar Water is more than a cleanser, it is a beauty treatment in a cleansing pad.
Tell us your favourite quote, mantra or best piece of advice
Tell us your proudest moment as a business
H: My proudest moment must be launching my cosmeceutical cleansing pads last October and finally being able to share my secret with everyone!
What's your best beauty hack?
H: I have a BOA Compression Suit for Lymphatic Drainage, Slimming and Cellulite. It is the perfect way to relax and detox my body in the evening whilst doing my emails.
What is your A LITTLE FIND?
H: My favourite Product would be the Brush on Block Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30. I took it to Miami with me and absolutely loved it. It is the perfect size for your handbag and I love the fact that it is a powder so I won't have any spillages from carrying around a melting sun cream. I don't have to use my hands as I can brush it on which makes the application of the product more hygienic and so easy to use. I was well protected from harmful rays throughout my holiday :-)
Or Mrs.White's Unstung Hero (Anti-Mosquito Eau de Cologne) - this mosquito spray was a great addition to my travel bag for holiday. It is the first mosquito spray I have witnessed to actually have a pleasant lemon smell and it certainly works!
What are your three favourite shops?
H: Victoria's Secret, Zara and Zaldig & Voltaire are my three favourite go-to's!
What three things could you not live without?
H: 1. My three beautiful children, Luca, Todd & Sasha.
2. My CryoHD KaasenLife device is my perfect wellbeing and facial rejuvenation treatment which always stays in my bedroom.
3. My Aspect Dr Vit A, B & C Skincare Products - natural serums that feed my skin to keep it youthful.
Which three items do you never travel without?
H: My Skin Matrix HD Hydrating Micellar Pads, my favourite pheromone perfume which is called Molecule 01. Every time I wear it day or night, I always get compliments and SEAMS hand cream. It is the best hand cream, I actually use it on all my dry areas not just my hands and it smells delicious.
Now, let’s FIND Out About You
- Wellies or Flip-Flops - Wellies... that are somewhat glamorous!
- Bubble Bath or Hot Shower - Hot bath, lots of bubbles & my rubber duck 😊
- Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter - It has to be spring I love my country walks
- Lipstick or Lip Balm - Hourglass lipsticks are fab
- Cinema or Theatre - Theatre - I last went to see Chicago with Duncan James & Alexandra Burke, they were amazing
- Paperback or Kindle - Paperback so I can past my good read on
Yoga or Run - If the shop shuts in 10 minutes then it would be run!
ALF: Lady after our own heart!
- Pressed Juice or Cocktail - Pressed juice or a protein smoothie, yum
- Serums or Oils - Cosmeceutical Serums that I know are going to penetrate and feed my skin