Purify, nurture, and protect your complexion with the Agent Nateur holi (cleanse). This gentle formula contains a nutrient-dense base of luxury oils that emulsify dirt, oil, and makeup while calming plant extracts alleviate sensitivity, ease redness, and reveal your complexion’s natural luminance. To protect tender skin, each bottle of holi (cleanse) comes paired with soft muslin cloth for effortless, scrub-free removal.
- impurities and persistent acne
- fine lines and wrinkles
- enlarged pores
- redness and inflammation
- dull, uneven skin tone
- loss of skin volume
- hyperpigmentation and dark circles
- scarring and acne spots
- Oryza sativa is Japanese rice bran oil that is rich in vitamins E and B, omega 9, and fatty acids. With an earthy aroma and a weightless finish, it effortlessly lifts dirt, makeup, and oil, hydrates, nourishes, and protects, resulting in a natural glow.
- Aloe leaf is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants known to alleviate skin conditions. Its hydrating qualities plump the skin and moisturize dry cells, diminishing the appearance of blemishes and residual acne scars.
- Lavender flower water contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that transform the skin. It absorbs easily and is known to reduce the appearance of irritation by calming redness and minimizing enlarged pores.
- Pitaya is rich in antioxidants that brighten the skin and slow signs of aging. This nourishing fruit's high vitamin C content increases brightness to reduce the signs of redness and irritation, while its organic proteins and enzymes boost hydration, leaving skin dewy and supple.
- Date seed extract has calming antioxidant properties that soothe irritation, boost skin elasticity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and dark circles.
- Calendula and chamomile extracts, both derived from organic florals, have been shown to relieve skin conditions, reduce the appearance of redness and blemishes, and increase skin’s firmness.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
- vegan, non-gmo, and gluten-free
- suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Suitable for all skin types
Shake well, release 2 pumps of product and distribute between palms. Massage into dry skin on the face and neck to wash away dirt, makeup, and oil. Gently remove with a warm, wet muslin cloth. Use twice daily in morning and evening skincare rituals. In the morning, begin by using acid (wash) and rinse with warm water.
olea europaea (olive) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, argania spinosa (argan) oil, oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe leaf) juice, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) oil, myrciaria sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, phoenix dactylifera (date) seed extract, hylocereus undatus (pitaya) fruit extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, dehydroacetic acid, *benzyl alcohol. *Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.