A lightweight 750ml / 25 fl oz Borosilicate glass bowl with a protective and insulating (keep cool) sustainably sourced wood fibre base and Stainless steel lid.
The silicone lid has a clever air release flap so it can be kept on the glass during microwaving/oven heating and avoid food splattering. The inner container is made from hand blown high quality Borosilicate glass that is lightweight, strong, recyclable and stain resistant.
The base is made from polypropylene and 30% sustainably sourced wood fibre (PEFC). It includes a silicone ring to help further protect the glass if dropped and stops the base from slipping/moving if on a vibrating surface like a train or airplane table.
- 100% leakproof
- Microwave safe, including wood fibre base for easy handling when hot (*not Stainless steel lid)
- Oven safe glass and silicone lid (*not wood fibre base)
- Dishwasher safe
- Freezer safe
- BPA free
Is the Glass Lunch Bowl microwave safe? Yes, the Borosilicate glass bowl/pot, wood fibre base and silicone lid are all microwave safe. However, the steel lid is not microwave safe. Lift the silicone lid slightly and push the tab detail inside the glass bowl rim to create a gap. This ensures that the lid does not get sucked into the bowl during microwaving. Keeping the silicone lid on during microwaving ensures that the heated food does not splatter the inside of your microwave. The wood fibre base does not hold heat and makes it easy to remove the bowl from of the microwave without burning your hands. Two minutes maximum in one go. Stir and repeat if further heating is required. Is the Glass Lunch Bowl oven safe Yes, the Borosilicate Glass bowl (on its own) is oven safe. WARNING: Glass is susceptible to thermal shock. AVOID SUDDEN CHANGE IN TEMPERATURE – it will cause the bowl/pot to break. When heating food make sure you Preheat the oven first. DO NOT use the grill or allow direct contact with gas flames. Do not place glass in preheated oven directly from the fridge (allow it to adjust to room temperature before placing in an oven). When you remove the glass from the oven DO NOT place on a cold surface or run under a cold tap. Is the Glass Lunch Bowl dishwasher safe? Yes, all parts are dishwasher safe, but we recommend top rack. To avoid thermal shock (sudden temperature change which will cause the glass to break), be careful to allow glass to cool after cycle, before exposing it to cold elements such as food or placing it in a fridge. Is the Glass Lunch Bowl freezer safe? Yes, all parts are freezer safe. Be careful to avoid overfilling the bowl with liquid based foods as these will expand when frozen (by approximately 9%). Please allow to defrost fully before microwaving/re-heating (do not defrost in microwave).
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.