Tough stones are known to have a purer energy than stones that have been polished.
This beautiful set of 7 Raw chakra crystals comes in a lovely gift box, a white sage smudge stick, an information leaflet about the crystals and chakras, and a natural cotton pouch to keep them protected or carry them always with you.
Desert Rose (Crown): Helping to keep us grounded and protected from negative energy, as well as purifying our own energy. It gently teaches us that the ups and downs of life are what make life worth living and to not dwell too much on any of them, but live in the present moment.
Pyrite (Third Eye): It is an incredible stone for magnetizing intentions and boosting the energy within a home and office. Work with pyrite to channel the focus and determination you need to manifest abundance and realise your dreams.
Sodalite (Throat): Sodalite brings order and calmness to the mind. It encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition, along with verbalisation of feelings. Sodalite brings emotional balance and calms panic attacks. It enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust.
Rose Quartz (Heart): Vibrates with the energy of unconditional love. It is known to open the heart chakra to all forms of love. It is believed to raise self-esteem and balance emotions.
Tiger Eye (Solar Plexus): Helps to move the energy internally within your body, which is in turn reflected in your external life. Tiger’s eye stimulates your courage to pursue dreams and move forward with drive.
White Quartz (Sacral): White Quartz purifies and harmonises negative energy and controls overflowing thoughts and emotional outbursts. It can be used to clean up emotional and mental levels as well as living space.
Tourmaline (Root): It helps to ground your body and draw emotional debris down from your body, through your feet, and into the earth.
Selenite (Cleanser): Ability to unblock stagnant energy and removes negative energies. It greatly magnifies the energy of any crystal placed upon it. Shields a person or space from outside influences.
White Sage (Cleanser): Transfer the sage to your non-dominant hand and firmly grasp your stone and move it through the smoke. Allow the smoke to envelop the stone for about 30 seconds. If it's been a while since your last cleansing — or you feel the stone is holding onto a lot — consider smudging for an additional 30 seconds.
Comes with instructions and a cotton drawstring bag.
The Kit Includes:
- 1 Desert Rose (Crown)
- 1 Pyrite (Third Eye)
- 1 Sodalite (Throat)
- 1 Rose Quartz (Heart)
- 1 Tiger Eye (Solar Plexus)
- 1 White Quartz (Sacral)
- 1 Tourmaline (Root)
- 1 Selenite (Cleanser)
- 1 Californian Desert Sage (approx. 11cm) with dried flowers bouquet
- 1 Recycled Box / FSC certified (152x115x50 mm)
- 1 Natural cotton Drawstring Bag (10x13cm)
- Crystals Instruction Leaflet (in recycled paper)
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.