The Sweaty face mask can be used as a daily or weekly treatment that also doubles up as a primer if you’re oil-prone. It moisturises, soothes, loads the skin with vitamin C and antioxidants, tones and keep pores unclogged. It helps fight blemishes and external aggressors whilst giving overworked skin a much-needed refresh. Essentially, it’s strength training for your skin.
If you feel like you’re constantly perspiring from workouts, work or weather changes: rectify that hot and bothered feeling with a skin detox and keep it cool, calm and collected.
- Argan oil is the Goldilocks of oils – not too heavy, not too light, but just right for all complexions thanks to its omega fatty acids and vitamin E compounds that moisturise, soothe and keep pores unclogged (the last thing you need when there are already toxins lingering)
- Grapefruit revitalises the senses and loads the skin with vitamin C and antioxidants
- Bergamot is a stellar blemish fighter for sensitive skin that has a tendency to overreact with astringent ingredients
- Antioxidant-rich lavender fights the good fight against damaging external aggressors
- Galbanum tones, giving overworked skin that much needed refresh and deep clean
- Patchouli adds buoyancy
- Cruelty free
- Suitable for vegans
As often as needed (pre, during, post workout, or daily for sweaty skin types); in a thin layer to prime or as a lightweight leave-on mask; in a thick layer as a heavier mask for 20 minutes, or for best results overnight. Like a no sheet, sheet mask.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Sclerotium Gum*, Biosaccharide Gum-1*, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum*, Coco-caprylate*, Propanediol & Salix Alba*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) root oil*, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) resin oil*, Benzyl Alcohol*. Allergens †Citral, †Linalool. †Occurs naturally in Essential Oils. *Certified Organic Ingredients.
We’ve partnered with Provenance to power sustainability claims you can trust. Click on the Proof Points below to explore each claim and the supporting evidence. ‘Verified’ Proof Points have been confirmed by a third-party. ‘Evidenced’ Proof Points haven’t been independently verified, but they are supported by data provided by the brand.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.