Winner of a 2020 Beauty Bible Award. From the very first application you will experience what you thought would be the impossible – your feet back looking the way they used to look, and the way they used to feel. Feel the magic and transform your feet overnight. This luxury overnight foot cream is superb for men, women and young adults.
This ‘Miracle in a Jar’ Foot Hygiene Cream is formulated to get your feet back on track.
Blistered, hard, itchy skin will be a thing of the past when you use this skin treatment. The Foot Hygiene Cream is designed with you in mind, helping to promote skin renewal while combatting common foot ailments and symptoms associated with Athlete’s Foot.
It contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties to treat discoloured, damaged, crumbling and unhealthy-looking toenails. You can use it to treat, repair and renew the skin of the feet, to relieve itchiness and reduce foot odour from excess sweating.
The cruelty-free foot cream is an absolute SOS for feet. You will never want to be without it, and will even talk about it to your friends!
The Foot Hygiene Cream is perfect for those who are keen to include more pampering into their schedule but struggle with time. This hugely effective overnight foot treatment is suitable for the entire family.
Warm a small amount of cream in your hands and apply all over the feet and nails before you go to bed at night. Use every day for two weeks and as necessary thereafter to combat any further flare-ups. Use the spatula provided to remove product from jar and wash hands after use.
Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polysorbate 60, Dromiceius (Emu) Oil, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Benzoic Acid, Limonene.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.