Known as the Rolls-Royce of foot files, the Margaret Dabbs London multi-award winning Foot File is the ultimate tool for achieving professional results at home. The abrasive pads are designed using crushed crystal technology, which works to remove hard, dry skin and callus evenly, finely and effectively leaving your feet completely smooth, whilst the stainless steel body lasts a life time and has a long handle for ease of use.
It can also be used to remove corns from the joints of the toes and under the metatarsal heads, and to remove hard skin on the tip of the toes. This is the best and last foot file you will ever buy, is suitable for men and women and comes with full instructions for use.
In a recent study* of the effectiveness of the Professional Foot File:
- 99% said the foot file transformed their feet
- 99% said it was effective at removing hard skin
- 98% would recommend the foot file to others
*In a consumer study of 124 consumers.
- Professional results at home
- Removes hard skin evenly, finely, and safely
- Stainless-steel long handle lasts a lifetime
- Delivers new feet after the very first use
- The file comes ready to use with two pads, plus two additional replacement pads, each of which lasts approximately 3 months.
Use on dry feet before you bath or shower, on areas of thickened, calloused, or dehydrated skin of the feet. Concentrate on the heels, the balls of the feet, beside the big toe and areas of weight-bearing. Leaves skin smooth and callus free. Use twice a week. Wash after use with a damp nail brush and dab dry. Once worn, peel back and dispose of old pads and replace with new self-adhesive pads by pressing firmly into position on the file. Do not over-grip the file. Contraindications Do not overuse. Do not grip the file too tightly. Keep out of reach of children.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.