Unlike anything else on the market, this singular colour-preserving shampoo is formulated from pure, plant-based ingredients. The Rahua exclusive colour protection complex—appropriate for all shades of colour-treated and highlighted hair—enhances and extends colour while Rahua and morete oils from the Amazon rainforest nourish and strengthen each strand. Scented with the exotic fragrance of gardenia flowers, this formula keeps colour at its peak and hair and scalp healthy and hydrated.
- Enhances and prolongs colour
- Removes brassy tones
- Repairs and improves hair texture
- Suitable for all shades of colour treated or highlighted hair
- Free from gluten, parabens, sulphates and silicones
RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance.
MORETE (BURITI): Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh regulates the scalp and protects hair from damaging UVA rays.
AMAZONIAN LILAC CLAY: This natural clay reduces brassiness often found in blonde and brown shades.
GARDENIA FLOWER: Symbolising purity and sweetness, this flower has a sultry, exotic scent. We use the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the fragrance’s purest essence and maintain its antioxidants.
Apply on thoroughly wet hair and work into a lather. Rinse and follow with Rahua Colour Full™ Conditioner. Use regularly for best results.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion Of Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Eclipta Prostrata (King Of Hair) Extract, And Vacciniumm Myrtillus (Bilberry Fruit) Extract, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Hydroxypropyl Guar, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Gardenia Fragrance, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia Enfleurage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil. * Certified Organic.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.