Harnessing the remarkable plant power of India's most nutrient-dense botanicals, this intensive conditioner has been expertly formulated in England to bring lack-lustre hair back to its former glory.
This intensely creamy, vitamin-rich formula of amla, ashwagandha, bhrami, turmeric, shikaki, & argan enriched with restorative holy basil, cardamom, patchouli and vetiver combine to leave brittle hair beautifully repaired, hydrated and silky soft.
- Filled with vitamins, omegas and amino acids for a gentle, protective, yet highly effective formula.
- Suitable for the whole family, all types of hair including colour treated hair
- Hand-blended in England
- Suitable for vegans
- Cruelty free
- Free from parabens, mineral oils, silicones, SLES, phthalates, sulphates, sodium chloride, Pegs, TEA, DEA and synthetic fragrances
- Dehydroacetic acid, benzoic acid, sorbic acid, benzyl alcohol are biodegradable mild preservatives collectively used in under 1% of the entire blend. These natural identical are approved for cosmetic use by the Organic Standards (Soil Association & COSMOS) and they are used to protect your shampoo and conditioner from microbial growth and contamination.
Massage the conditioner onto clean, damp hair. Leave the conditioner into for a few minutes and wash as normal.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Coconut Unfractionated (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Aqua, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzyl alcohol, Cedarwood Himalayan Oil (Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil), Pine Needle Oil (Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil), Geranium Rose Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil), Basil Oil (Ocimum Basilicum Herb Oil), Cardamon Oil (Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil), Blood Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis Oil), Panthenol, Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria Zizanioides Root Oil), Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Dehydroacetic Acid, Lime Oil (Citrus Aurantifolia Peel Oil), Hydrolized Wheat Protein Poweder, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Amla Extract (Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract), Brahmi Extract (Bacopa Monnieri Herb Extract), Shikaki Extract (Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract), Turmeric Leaf Extract (Curcuma Leaf Extract), Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera Root Extract) Free from Sulphates, Parabens & Synthetics.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60 Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.