The award-winning Cleansing balm has a unique and surprising jelly texture. The gel texture glides across the face on application, transforming to milk as it’s massaged into damp skin.
A combination of precious botanical oils, rich butters and waxes make this Cleansing Balm super effective in removing dirt and impurities as well as comforting and protecting the delicate skin barrier, giving it strength and resilience ahead of the rest of your skincare routine.
- Rosehip Oil protects and repairs with antioxidant vitamins A, C and E, plus essential fatty acids to help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil helps slow moisture loss from the skin via long chain fatty acids.
- Calendula Oil offers antiseptic and antimicrobial properties to help speed wound healing, relieve acne and soothe skin irritation.
- Seabuckthorn Seed Oil naturally cleanses and exfoliates.
- Kukui Butter contains high levels of vitamins A, C and E so is naturally antioxidant rich.
Use morning and evening. Warm 2-3 Wildsmith spoons of balm on fingertips, smooth on to a dry skin and gently massage over the face, eyes and neck. For best results massage the skin for 60 seconds infusing the skin with precious botanicals oils, waxes and butters, increasing oxygen flow and skin nutrition. Add tepid water for the balm to turn to milk and effectively lift the impurities. Rinse well or remove with warm damp Wildsmith Skin muslin cloths and pat dry. Suitable for all skins including oily, combination and sensitive.
Coco-Caprylate Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Glycerin (Vegetable) ••• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax Sucrose Laurate Aqua Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Seed Oil • Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil • Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil • Angelica Archangelica (Angelica) Root Oil • Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Gum Oil • Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Oil • Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil • Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil • Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel Sweet) Fruit Oil • Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil • Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract Cetyl Esters Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Glyceryl Oleate Coco Glucoside Pentylene Glycol (From Sugar Cane) •• Limonene •• Linalool
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.