A vitamin-rich, nourishing and repairing overnight facial oil with 17 premium plant oils expertly blended and selected for their regenerating and rejuvenating properties. Omega-rich oils and potent vitamins ensure the complexion is well hydrated, soothed and radiant. Powerful antioxidants protect cell damage and Prickly Pear helps strengthen the skin’s barrier.
- African Star Grass contains antiinflammatory, antioxidant compound Rooperol plus antibacterial agents. Prickly Pear Oil contains antioxidant Vitamin E and skin-softening Vitamin K, plus essential fatty acids to hydrate and nourish.
- Camellia Seed Oil is rich in omega 3, 6, 9 and is soothing and nourishing.
- Mongongo Oil is deeply nourishing, rich in vitamins E, C. contain antioxidant activities, great for repairing damaged skin.
- Karanja Seed Oil, Rose Geranium, Lavender Oil, Frankincense Gum Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil, Helichrysum Oil are all anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Kahai (Cacay Nut) Oil rich in omega 6, soothes inflammation, and protects against free radical damage. Ladys Thistle Oil helps relieve skin redness and irritation.
- Jasmine Absolute Oil moisturising and soothing, helps stimulate the fibroblasts with an increase epidermal cell turnover.
- Angelica Root is detoxifying and purifying for the blood and lymphatic systems.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil has antiseptic properties, antibacterial, helps improve blood circulation, skin regeneration and epidermal cell turnover.
- Ylang Ylang is an antiseptic, rejuvenating, calming and soothing.
- Benzoin Resin Extract is antibacterial, anti–irritation, reduces skin redness.
Used at night Super Oil will calm and sooth your skin.
INGREDIENTS Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Coco-Caprylate Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Seed Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil Caryodendron Orinocense (Kahai) Nut Oil Silybum Marianum (Lady’s Thistle) Seed Oil Hypoxis Hemerocallidea (African Potato) Bulb Extract Tocopherol Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender•••) Flower Oil • Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Gum Oil • Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil • Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil • Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine Absolute) Flower Oil • Angelica Archangelica (Angelica) Root Oil • Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary•••) Leaf Oil • Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil Styrax Tonkinensis (Benzoin) Resin Extract Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Oil Pentylene Glycol •• Linalool •• Limonene •• Geraniol •• Citronellol •• Benzyl Benzoate •• Benzyl Alcohol •• Farnesol •• Benzyl Salicylate •• Farnesol •• Citral •• Eugenol
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.