Barrier Culture Moisturiser - 50ml
Barrier Culture Moisturiser focuses on supporting skin health by layering hydrating, moisturising, rebuilding and repairing actives into one formula. The lightweight moisture seal leaves skin instantly plumped and smoothed, and actively supports skin healing and barrier repair.
Barrier Culture is a universal approach to skincare that treats skin and environmental health in tandem. Using patented technology, Barrier Culture Moisturiser repopulates the topical microbiome, protects against pollution, and locks in moisture. Squalane, Niacinamide, and a complex of peptides, ceramides and prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics repair the skin barrier to reveal visibly plump, firm, hydrated skin.
- Rebuilds the skin barrier - designed to protect and repair your skin’s natural barrier function.
- Protects from pollution - contains ceramides to help repair the barrier and protect from the effects of pollution.
- Replenishes Skin's Microbiome - replenish the good bacteria, balancing pH levels and protecting skin. It locks in moisture without overloading active ingredients and stripping the topical microbiome.
The patented technology in Barrier Culture Moisturiser is clinically proven to reduce TEWL (trans epidermal water loss) by 28.53%* over 24 hours. After 6 weeks of using Barrier Culture Cleanser and Moisturiser exclusively, participants said:
- 82%* said their skin texture and tone was improved.
- 82%* reported improved skin hydration.
- 70%* said their skin was less reactive and sensitive.
*In an independent consumer trial conducted by The Nue Co. with 45 respondents.
- Cruelty free
- Clinically studied
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Non toxic