Developed to create a sanctuary in your bathroom, these bath favourites are formulated to create the perfect moment of serenity. This bathing trio will help relax and rebalance mind and body for a moment of peace and tranquillity.
The set includes:
- Mallow Blossom Bath 30ml - Unwind mind and body with this aromatic bubble bath, created to envelop the senses and gently nourish dry skin, leaving it feeling velvety soft and supple. Featuring relaxing lavender and a blend of essential oils including rosemary, sage and cedarwood to calm, and mallow extract, known for its moisturising properties. The perfect way to melt away stress and promote a wonderful sense of wellbeing.
- Mountain Pine Bath 30ml - Soothe the senses and relieve tension with this invigorating bath oil. Developed with a blend of essential oils derived from mountain pine and spruce needle, the oil works to relieve muscle tension and leaves skin feeling silky soft and hydrated
- Bath for the Senses 30ml - Take some time out from the pressures of everyday life with this luxurious bath soak, developed with a soothing scent of ylang ylang, patchouli and lavender to promote a sense of deep relaxation. Our signature sprig of rosemary is known to relax the mind and provide a feeling of deep comfort and warmth. Skin is left feeling nourished and silky soft.
- Mineral Oil Free
- Paraben Free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty Free
Mallow Blossom Bath: Pour under warm running water to create a luxurious bubble bath. Relax in the warm water for up to 30 minutes. Mountain Pine Bath: Pour under warm running water and relax in the soothing water for up to 30 minutes. Bath for the Senses: Pour into a full bath. Relax in the warm water for up to 30 minutes and allow the aroma to soothe your body and senses.
Bath for the Senses: polyglyceryl-4 caprate, aqua (water), parfum, pentylene glycol, limonene, linalool, benzyl salicylate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, coumarin. Mountain Pine Bath: polyglyceryl-4 caprate, aqua (water), pentylene glycol, picea abies leaf oil, pinus mugo pumilio twig leaf oil, limonene. Mallow Blossom Bath: aqua (water), sodium coco-sulfate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, coco-glucoside, citric acid, sodium cocoyl glutamate, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, cedrus deodara wood oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, salvia lavandulifolia herb oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, glyceryl oleate, glycerin, tocopherol, glyceryl caprylate, polyglyceryl-6 oleate, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium surfactin, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, limonene, linalool.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.