Take your facial massage to the next level with this innovative gua sha treatment
This genius rose quartz gua sha tool is like no other. Target delicate skin around the eyes and lips with pinpoint accuracy and wake up your skin with the rejuvenating Beauty Restorer Rose Precision. Use this cooling crystal in the mornings to soothe skin, support circulation and lymphatic drainage, lift, plump and sculpt, and reduce the appearance of puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. It is also perfect for sensitive skin.
- Targets problem areas with pinpoint accuracy
- Cools and soothes skin
- Supports circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Refreshes tired and puffy skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
According to Chinese medicine, rose quartz is believed to tonify the heart qi, which makes it the ideal skincare choice. A strong heart helps to maintain healthy blood flow and circulation, which ensures that the skin gets all the nourishment it needs.
The morning is the optimal time of day to use the Beauty Restorer Rose Precision,
working with the body’s natural energy patterns for the rest of the day.
One of the magical benefits of rose quartz is its’ cooling properties – especially if you keep it in the fridge – making it the perfect solution for sensitive or reactive skin.
Please note: 100% Rose Quartz crystal. Rinse with water after use to prevent any build-up of oil. As the Beauty Restorer Rose Precision is hand made from a natural product there will be colour variations and minor size/shape differences. This does not affect the quality of the product.
Use the slim tip of the tool to make a series of little flicks over and around your lips and eyes to reduce any fine lines and wrinkles.
Made from 100% Xiuyan jade, revered for its restorative properties and certified to the highest of standards.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
**CHRISTMAS DELIVERY UPDATE: Order before 19th December 2022 for the best possible chance of receiving your products in time for Christmas! Please note this is just a guideline and we're no longer able to make any guarantees for Christmas delivery due to the on going postal strikes and delays.
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.