Glow a little more each morning when you use it to practise the Hayo'u gentle Gua Sha massage ritual. This simple routine will cool your skin, can help reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells.
Rose quartz is associated the world over with unconditional love and being the crystal to support heart energy. Rose quartz is packed full of minerals, including silicium, magnesium, iron, sodium and oxygen. It has an amazing ability to reduce inflammation and support the renewal of skin cells.
The best time to gua sha with rose quartz is from early morning to 1 pm. It is because Wood and Fire energy are active in the morning and the noontime, we can enhance the Fire energy in the body by following the natural energy pattern of a day.
Benefits of facial gua sha:
- Scientifically tested to increase circulation by 400%
- Younger looking skin and wrinkles appear reduced
- Firmer more radiant skin and plumper smoother skin
- Headache relief
- Release tension
- Reduce build up in pores
- Improves natural hydration
- Breakdown toxins
Press-stroke: Press stroke along the facial contours, eight sweeps in each direction to increase circulation to the skin, bringing nutrients and boosting collagen and elastin. To start press stroke down each side of your neck to clear the lymph, then the centre line of your face. Then press stroke your décolletage, chest and down the inside and up the outside of your upper arms (this works on the heart meridian). Press-turn: Use the tips of the tool to press and rotate slowly on the small intestine acupressure points on the face. (Video’s on www.hayoumethod.com) Press-hold: Finish by holding the stone over the heart and combine with the healing sound for the heart. The healing sounds is one of the oldest forms of breath therapy. The premise is that specific sounds correspond to the vibrations of each organ and its meridian. As you breathe a long breath out, make a ‘Haaaaaa’ sound. As you do so, visualise the heart. Send it happy vibes and imagine old, stale energy coming out of it, like mist.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.