The Body Plane tool is inspired by the rituals of ancient Greek and Roman bathhouses. Strigils were metal scraping tools used for oil cleansing from head to toe. This modern take on the strigil is the Body Plane, crafted from premium teak wood. The stainless steel blunt edge is plated with colloidal sterling silver which is naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, leaving skin soothed and smoothed.
- Plastic free, recyclable packaging
- Pregnancy friendly
- Gently and thoroughly exfoliates the skin without damaging or irritating its moisture barrier
- Helps smooth skin and alleviate roughness and patchiness including ingrown hairs and keratosis pilaris
- Deep cleans the body, removing dirt, residue and excess sebum
How to use:
Immediately after cleansing in bath or shower apply body oil from head to toe. Using medium to strong pressure, glide the Body Plane over damp, oiled skin towards the torso. Focusing on arms and legs scrape away dead skin and dirt with long, steady, upward strokes maintaining a moderate pressure. Wipe the the Body Plane clean as needed with a clean, cotton cloth or tissue. Use softer pressure and shorter strokes on chest, torso and neck.
Immediately after cleansing skin in bath or shower apply lightweight body oil from head to toe. Using light to medium pressure, roll in short strokes all over including neck, chest, shoulders, arms, legs, torso and bottoms of feet. Make sure to roll the direction of natural lymph flow,towards the trunk and heart.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.