Gliding on smoothly, this unique soufflé-feel dual-action exfoliator is designed to buff skin softly but effectively. Providing deep nourishment, it simultaneously tightens and brightens, for a toned sensation and a naturally glowing appearance.
Unlike many abrasive body scrubs, the light, aerated texture of Olverum Body Polish provides a comforting cushioning effect for intensive massage, which maximises the effects of mechanical exfoliants Bamboo and Pumice to polish the skin to a satin finish.
Simultaneously, a carefully balanced fusion of essential oils work to help purify skin, and aid moisture retention. Firming Bergamot Oil, Lavandin Oil, and Geranium Oil work in harmony to boost elasticity for a rejuvenated look and feel. Contouring botanicals Grapefruit Oil and Fennel Oil brighten skin tone and spirit alike, blending harmoniously with the invigorating scents of Patchouli Oil and Ylang Ylang, leaving skin refined, supple, and glowing with a renewed lustre.
- For all skin types
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Phthalates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
Apply onto cleansed damp skin, massaging with circular motions to boost the exfoliation benefits by stimulating blood circulation. Then simply rinse off or leave for a few minutes to allow the Papaya Enzyme to penetrate more deeply into the skin’s surface. For best results, use once or twice per week.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin Vitis V, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Pumice, Lactobacillus/Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Isoamyl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Hectorite, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Grosso Herb Oil, Citrus Paradisi M. (Grapefruit) Peel Oil expressed, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol* *Components of Natural Essential Oil
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.