This gentle and effective formula gives you the freshly polished gratifying sensation of manual exfoliation without traumatising your skin’s barrier with overly harsh, jagged bits of shells or sandpaper—think soft, not scratchy.
Smooth, round poppy seeds and bamboo powder team up with a nourishing gel-oil base for a hydrating, cushiony vehicle for a soft, dewy, polished complexion. No redness, no irritation, and definitely no foul ingredients.
Consider this the most polite face scrub yet.
Perfect for: All skin types.
- Consider this a Trinity of face oil + cleansing gel + physical exfoliant.
- Smooth poppy seeds and fine bamboo powder gently sweep away dead skin cells.
- The bouncy, oil-gel formula emulsifies into a grime-dissolving milk upon contact with water.
- Skin barrier-boosting ingredients work for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone.
- Omega fatty acids, vitamins, and moisture-rich oils pamper and plump your complexion.
- Free from parabens, SLS, PEGs, phthalates, essential oils, palm oil and silicones.
Massage gently onto damp skin in small circular motions. No need to apply pressure, just let the scrub do its thing. The formula turns into a milky emulsion when mixed with water. Rinse and pat dry. Use twice a week to maintain a smooth complexion, but can be used more frequently if desired. Up your exfoliation ante by mixing in a small amount of Shasta AHA Refining Wash in with your scrub for a chemical boost in your exfoliating routine. Warning: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Glycerin Aqua (Water) Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil* Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract Cetearyl Olivate Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil Kaolin Sorbitan Olivate Astaxanthin Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil* Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil* Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil* Tocopherol Xanthan Gum Citric Acid *Certified Organic
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60 Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.