A luxurious lather that won’t strip the hair or scalp of its natural moisture. This award winning natural Daily Calma Shampoo is a Calming blend of Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Orange Blossom Water combined with a coconut derived cleanser for gently removing daily build up whilst soothing the scalp, smoothing the hair and calming the mind.
The Daily Calma sulphate free repairing shampoo works to replenish lost moisture caused by wear and tear, heat damage and pollution. Packed full of Amino Acids, the building blocks of proteins, to strengthen the inner core of the hair structure whilst protecting the hair and scalp’s natural lipid layer. Feel uplifted yet calmed as the citrus-scented fragrance infused with Bergamot and Rich Amber will help to ease away your stresses and leave your tresses feeling fabulous.
- Sulphate free never foamed so good!
- Aloe Vera & Chamomile - Naturally healing, reducing inflammation and soothing the scalp whilst smoothing the hair.
- Amino Acids complex - Helps in the production of protein which hair is made up of. Improves the hairs strength and protects from future damage.
- Orange Blossom Water - Naturally smoothes the hair fibre increasing shine and suppleness.
- Natural, Cruelty Free
Massage into wet hair and rinse off completely. Alternatively, leave on for 2 minutes before rinsing and take time to enjoy a deep breath of the natural citrus notes to help you feel more balanced and become more CENTRED.
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Coca- midopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxy- propyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehyd- roacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Citral, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Citric Acid.
We’ve partnered with Provenance to power sustainability claims you can trust. Click on the Proof Points below to explore each claim and the supporting evidence. ‘Verified’ Proof Points have been confirmed by a third-party. ‘Evidenced’ Proof Points haven’t been independently verified, but they are supported by data provided by the brand.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.