Day Defence is a natural SPF 30 day cream with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from non-nano zinc oxide. Day Defence is a light, non-greasy moisturiser providing daily protection from environmental stressors while hydrating the skin.
Buriti oil, a natural SPF booster, is rich in vitamins A and E which help to support and repair the skin. Buriti is the world’s richest natural source of beta-carotene which fights against free radical damage, repairs weakened skin texture and helps to protect against environmental skin stressors such as pollution.
The tube is made from sugarcane, a carbon-neutral material that is 100% recyclable.
- Cruelty Free
- Coral Reef Safe
- Fast absorbing and non-greasy
- Can be used before applying makeup
- Helps prevent skin damage and signs of ageing
- Carbon Neutral
Use daily and apply half a teaspoon of Day Defence as the final step to your skincare routine, either in place of or alongside a moisturiser, serum or Booster. Can be reapplied throughout the day for continued sun protection. Works well used with Blueberry Booster for increased blue light protection.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C8-12 Acid Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil (Buriti), Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Phytic Acid, Propanediol, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Gluconic Acid, Silica
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.