Relax, restore and renew the mind and body with the Olverum Discovery Box, a gift set that contains a range of skincare and body care products, including a miniature bath oil, body oil, facial oil and pillow mist.
Packaged in a gift box and tied with a satin ribbon, the Olverum Discovery Box is an ideal gift for anyone that could use additional relaxation.
- Olverum Bath Oil - 15ml. Works to lightly moisturise skin while relieving stress and soothing the body.
- Olverum Pure Radiance Facial Oil - 2ml. Moisturises and brightens the complexion
- Olverum Restful Sleep Pillow Mist - 5ml. Promotes restful sleep and eases stress
- Olverum Firming Body Oil - 10ml. Helps to firm and tone skin
- Cruelty Free
- Silicone Free
- Sulphate Free
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Works to relax, restore and renew the mind and body
- Helps to leave skin looking more firmed, toned and sculpted
Pillow Mist: Spritz two pumps of the Pillow Mist into the air, or directly onto linens from a distance of around 30cm. For best results, use a few minutes prior to rest or sleep. Firming Body Oil: Apply a generous layer of Firming Body Oil onto the cleansed, damp skin of the targeted area of the body, and massage. For the best results, use your palm to roll and stroke upwards. This repeated action will increase blood circulation to the area and will promote collagen synthesis, resulting in firming looking skin. Facial Oil: Apply to three drops onto clean hands and rub them together vigorously to warm the oil. Cup your hands around your nose and breathe deeply. Apply to cleansed, damp skin by gently patting the face. Massage using gentle circular upward strokes. May be used in conjunction with a Gua Sha Plate, Beauty Bar, or Facial Roller. Bath Oil: Add half a capful (5ml) to a drawn warm bath. Agitate the surface of the water to disperse the oil before immersing yourself. Relax. Unwind. Reset.
Isopropyl Myristate, Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Ground Nut) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Exotic Verbena) Fruit Oil, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Lavandula Angustifolia, (Lavender) Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Linalool*, Citral*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Geraniol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Coumarin*, Pelargonium Graveolens, (Geranium) Flower Oil, Citronellol* * Components of Natural Essential Oil. ** Refers to Natural Essential Oils
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.