This cleansing mask combo is a multi-tasking dream. Use it as a cleanser to remove impurities when you’re tight on time or leave it on for 10 minutes as a mask.
This is the product for you if your pores are clogged, your skin feels rough and you can’t remember what glow looks like.
- Kaolin clay might be the star of the show for dabbing up oiliness but there’s some seriously impressive support acts here.
- Green tea, turmeric, vitamin C and vitamin E are punchy antioxidants that fight free radicals
- Licorice and kojic acid brighten and help reduce the appearance of sun damage
- Citric acid (AHA) provides gentle exfoliation
- Hyaluronic acid and vegetable glycerin keeps skin moisture in check
- Avocado and safflower seed oils soften and nourish needy skin
- Vetiver, neroli and petitgrain reduce the risk of breakouts. Drawing out muck and grime loitering in your pores, as well as loosening dead skin cells that have a nasty habit of making your complexion look a bit sorry for itself.
- Cruelty free
- Suitable for vegans
Suitable for all skin types, use this as a cleanser on wet or dry skin and massage all over, including around the eyes. Remove with warm water using your hands but ideally a cloth to mop up every last bit. Alternatively, leave it on for 2-10 minutes as a mask then rinse.
Aqua, Kaolin, Carthamus tinctorius (Organic Safflower) seed oil**, Vegetable glycerin**, Glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic acid, Benzoic acid, Persea Gratissima (Organic Avocado) oil**, Camellia sinensis (Organic Green tea) leaf extract**, Citrus grandis (Organic Grapefruit) peel oil*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Organic Licorice) root extract*, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) leaf extract**, Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), Xanthan gum, Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Coco glucoside, Rosa canina (Organic Rosehip) seed oil**, Citric acid, Sclerotium gum, Hyaluronic acid, Sodium phytate, Tocopherol, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Neroli) flower Oil*, Citrus aurantium amara (Petitgrain) leaf oil*, Vanilla planifolia (Organic Vanilla) fruit extract**, Kojic acid, Boswellia Carterii (Organic Frankincense) Oil*, Punica granatum (Organic Pomegranate) seed oil**, Jasminum officinale (Organic Jasmine) flower oil*, Cananga odorata (Organic Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Cymbopogon martinii (Organic Palmarosa) grass Oil*, Curcuma longa (Organic Turmeric) root oil*, Vetiveria zizanioides (Organic Vetiver) root oil*, Helichrysum italicum (Organic Immortelle) flower oil*. †Limonene, †Linalool, †Citral, †Eugenol, †Benzyl benzoate, †Benzyl salicylate, †Farnesol, †Benzyl alcohol. *Organic, *Certified Organic. †Occurs naturally in Essential Oils.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
**CHRISTMAS DELIVERY UPDATE: Order before 19th December 2022 for the best possible chance of receiving your products in time for Christmas! Please note this is just a guideline and we're no longer able to make any guarantees for Christmas delivery due to the on going postal strikes and delays.
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.