An effective liquid concealer that reduces appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area.
Concealer enriched with a phyto-complex of Butcher’s Broom, Calendula, Horse Chestnut, Liquorice and Buckwheat to soothe and help boost microcirculation, improve evenness of skin tone and reduce appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area.
Contains antioxidant Vitamin E, as well as Hyaluronic Acid to deliver 24hr moisturisation. Soft focus technology helps instantly diminish the appearance of wrinkles and masks skin imperfections, whilst providing an even skin tone appearance. Metal roller ball applicator cools and massages, and helps freshen skin.
- SPF 25 protection
- 24-hour moisturisation.
- Available in 4 shades with colour correcting technology.
- Made in Britain,
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Suitable for all skin types
Step 1 Gently roll the metal ball on back of hand until product starts to dispense, then roll it onto your skin under eye, AVOID SQUEEZING the tube, just let the product roll onto skin smoothly and evenly. Step 2 Gently dab the product using your fourth (ring) fingers until it blends naturally into your skin tone. Repeat the first two steps if you need to build more coverage. Step 3 Blend the edges into your skin to achieve an undetectable subtle finish. To remove: Simply wash it off with water and any face wash of your choice.
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, POLYSILICONE-11, DIMETHICONE, PROPANEDIOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERIN, METHYLENE BISBENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL (NANO), POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, OCTOCRYLENE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BISABOLOL, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, OCTYLDODECYL PCA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, MENTHYL PCA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL, CHLORPHENESIN, XANTHAN GUM, LAURETH-12, POLYSORBATE 80, ESCIN, BARIUM SULFATE, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM CARBONATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, STEAROYL GLUTAMIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, BHT, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE [+/- CI 77492, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 19140].
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.