OLVERUM Firming Body Oil is an intensive body sculpting treatment, exactingly formulated with contouring botanicals Grapefruit and Black Pepper for a tightening, toning sensation.
Suitable for all skin types, it contains a dynamic fusion of eleven active botanical extracts, enzymes and oils, specifically blended to enhance elasticity and restore firmness to skin. Collagen-boosting Alaria Esculenta extract works in harmony with Paracress to reduce the natural degradation of collagen. Massaged well into target areas, these high performance ingredients combine synergistically with Papaya Enzyme to aid skin cell renewal. With a non-greasy texture and lightly energising fragrance, OLVERUM Firming Body Oil leaves skin visibly firmer and contoured.
OLVERUM Firming Body Oil is Vegan and cruelty-free, free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Pthalates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
Apply a generous layer of Firming Body Oil onto the cleansed, damp skin of the targeted area of the body, and massage. For the best results, use your palm to roll and stroke upwards. This repeated action will increase blood circulation to the area and will promote collagen synthesis, resulting in firming looking skin.
Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol* *Components of Natural Essential Oil.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.