We all want well-moisturised skin that looks fresh, bouncy, and soft, but achieving that can be a delicate balance depending on your skin type. If you’re not sure whether you’re dealing with dry or dehydrated skin, the annoying news is that they both require different things to be happy, but the good news is that Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop contains a number of ingredients made to satiate both. That doesn’t mean it’s not friendly towards oilier skin types either—thanks to its lightweight, silky texture, it acts as a hydrating emulsion for those who don’t want heavy or thick moisturisers but still need a self-sealing layer of hydration.
This silky serum/lotion/emulsion/oil is an overachiever and a bit of a people pleaser. With moisture-attracting humectants, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, think of Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop as the perfect date: incredibly smooth, impresses everyone it meets, leaves you softer than when it found you, and doesn’t come with any unnecessary and potentially harmful baggage.
- This restoring and reparative hybrid is a serum that moonlights as a lotion or an emulsion (or maybe the other way around, depending on where you choose to put it in your routine).
- Its concentrated, low-water formula (yes, we understand the irony) combines hydration- attracting humectants with plant-based antioxidants and botanical oils to flood your pores and seal in moisture.
- It has a lightweight, silky texture that makes it a perfectly adaptable skincare concierge to soothe dry skin’s rough and cranky texture as well as help balance oily skin’s sebum levels.
- If you could assemble a fantasy football league of skin health-bolstering antioxidants, hydrating heavyweights, and nourishing plant-based oils, this is the team that will sweep the floor with dull, dry skin.
- Suitable for any skin types with soft, bouncy, and dewy ambitions (so all of them).
- Free from parabens, SLS, PEGs, phthalates, essential oils, palm oil and silicones.
Apply after cleansing and toning as a replenishing serum. Can be used before or in place of your moisturiser. You can add a smidge of your moisturiser or drop of your face oil for added nourishing hydration.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Squalane Glycerin Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Water/Aqua/Eau Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Niacinamide Panthenol Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract Ubiquinone Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract Thioctic Acid Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate Superoxide Dismutase Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Sodium Hyaluronate Tocopheryl Acetate Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate Soybean Peroxidase Xanthan Gum Maltodextrin Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract Phenylethyl Alcohol Ethylhexylglycerin
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.