This completely natural, aluminium-free deodorant stick is gentle and effective. Corn starch and Kaolin absorb moisture. Organic shea butter soothes and moisturises, while sweet-smelling and mighty medicinal and essential oils like neem, peppermint and niaouli, knock out odour-causing bacteria. To stay smelling super fresh, reapply before stressy events and sport.
If you wear deodorant every day or only every now and again, this natural deodorant will keep you smelling fresh and be super-gentle on sensitive underarm skin. The harsh chemicals and pore cloggers most conventional deodorants use have been replaced with natural and skin-friendly ingredients. So, while the deodorant will absorb some moisture, it’s not an anti-perspirant. Yep, you will sweat. But sweating is natural – and good for you! And, thanks to the powerful, odour-bashing ingredients, you’ll stay smelling sweet all day.
- A natural, aluminium-free deodorant stick.
- Free from Parabens, Phthalates, Gluten and Sulphates
- Made in the UK
- 100% Natural ingredients
Spots & Stripes worked hard to make this deodorant 100% natural. It contains no unnecessary hardeners, so only push it up a couple of millimetres at a time to use. The creamy consistency may also change with temperature fluctuation. In temperatures over 30 degrees it will soften a little (but it will re-harden as soon as it’s back in the cool).
At the beginning of the day, gently smooth onto clean armpits. It goes on creamy – rub it in if you like – and dries to a powder. For extra freshness, reapply before exercise and stressful events.
Corn Starch Modified, ***Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Coco Caprylate, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, *Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, *Kunzea Ericoides (Kanuka) Leaf Oil, *Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Niaouli) Leaf/Twig Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, *Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Cetyl Esters, **Linalool, **Limonene, **Benzyl Benzoate, **Geraniol, **Benzyl Salicylate, **Farnesol, **Benzyl Alcohol, **Eugenol, **Isoeugenol. *Essential oil **Potential allergen ***Certified organic
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
**CHRISTMAS DELIVERY UPDATE: Order before 19th December 2022 for the best possible chance of receiving your products in time for Christmas! Please note this is just a guideline and we're no longer able to make any guarantees for Christmas delivery due to the on going postal strikes and delays.
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.