Happy Germ Hand Gel ( Probiotic) - 60ml
Made in the UK, the Toddle Happy Germ Hand Gel is a natural hand gel that uses live cultures to support the skin’s natural barrier by helping the good bacteria on your hands thrive and fight off the bad bacteria. This hand gel uses natural ingredients making it kind to skin and leaving hands feeling moisturised. Featuring the Toddle Toggle, you can easily clip your Happy Germ Hand Gel to your bags and buggies so it is ready for whenever you need it!
The Happy Germ Hand Gel uses happy germs, like the cultures found in fancy yoghurts, to help improve the skin’s natural barrier. The Toddle Happy Germ Hand Gel contains natural antimicrobials, and the live culture helps the good bacteria on your hands to thrive and fight off the bad ones. Also contains essential oils due to their naturally occurring antibacterial properties.
- No alcohols or acids. Toddle’s Happy Germ Hand Gel doesn’t contain any nasty alcohols or acids. Made with natural ingredients including aloe vera, it’s gentle on skin and leaves your hands happy!
- Moisturising properties. With no alcohol or acids the Toddle Happy Germ Hand Gel doesn’t dry out your skin. Instead, the natural ingredients in the Happy Germ Hand Gel formula helps hands to stay moisturised throughout the day. The Happy Germ Hand Gel contains aloe vera and organic turmeric oil to help keep hands feeling soft – there’s no dry or cracking skin here!
- Natural ingredients. Made with 98% natural ingredients. The Happy Germ Hand Gel is packed with high quality and natural ingredients to protect you and your little ones.
- Vegan and cruelty free. Like the rest of the Toddle product range, the Happy Germ Hand Gel is PETA approved vegan and cruelty free.
- Sugarcane bioplastic tube. We use fully recyclable sugarcane bioplastic tubes to package our Happy Germ Hand Gel.