Great for all skin types, holi (wash) is powered by lactic acid, a gentle exfoliant that washes away all remnants of dirt and pollution on your skin, and works alongside organic bioactives like Daisy Extract, Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract and Algae Extract that work to deliver a balanced, even and luminous complexion. Packed with outstanding antioxidant and antipollution properties, the bioactive selection works to shield against urban pollution and free radicals as well as rapidly hydrating skin and facilitating moisture retention.
The natural fragrance (made of essential oils, isolates and absolutes) is reminiscent of a seductive Arabian desert oasis. Sensual, majestic and mysterious, with notes of oud, sandalwood, rose, coconut and chamomile. It is beautifully woody, floral and warm.
holi (wash) is hydrating and works to cleanse, nourish and balance skin. Deeply rich and hydrating, yet never drying, the sensual, purifying holi (wash) formulation takes you on a gel to oil to creamy foam body wash journey every time you use it.
Also formulated with a gorgeous natural peony root extract, a nourishing botanical that offers exfoliating and antioxidant benefits for the body, as well as calming aloe leaf and the deeply nourishing jojoba, almond oil & vitamin E, the ingredients in holi (wash) work to nourish supple, ageless-looking, firm, luminous skin.
- A gentle exfoliant that dissolves dead skin cells from your body without irritation.
- brighter-looking skin, increases firmness, and soothes dryness
Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin cleansed, hydrated, nourished, balanced, luminous and lightly fragranced
Washes away dirt, pollution and excess oils
- Formulated with Lactic Acid, Algae Extract, Daisy Flower, Jojoba Oil, Peony Root Extract, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera
- Ecocert certified
- Cruelty Free
- Organic Ingredients
- Plastic Free
Apply on wet skin in the bath or shower with exfoliating gloves or wash cloth. Rinse. Avoid eyes
"Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Paeonia Officinalis (Peony) Root Extract, Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Leaf) Juice, Lactic Acid, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract Algae Extract, Cyathea Medullaris Extract, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, New Zealand Native Red Seaweed, New Zealand Native Black Fern Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Natural Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid *The fragrance is 100% natural and derived from essential oil, isolates and absolutes **The alcohol is organic sugar cane. It’s handmade to create our peony extract"
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.