Elude ageing with the holi (body) serum formulated to nourish, protect, and renew. This sumptuous blend of oils is enriched with vitamins, antioxidants, and natural organic compounds clinically-proven to firm, brighten, and visibly smooth skin. This luxurious oil quickly absorbs and leaves the skin with a satin, dewy finish.
- smooths the look of cellulite
- stretch marks
- dryness and irritation
- impurities and persistent acne
- dull, uneven skin tone and inconsistent texture
- Oryza sativa is Japanese rice bran oil that is rich in vitamins E and B, omega 9, and fatty acids. With an earthy aroma and a weightless finish, this antioxidant-rich, anti-aging oil quickly absorbs, hydrates, nourishes, and protects all skin types.
- Rosehip oil is abundant in essential fatty acids, vitamins A and C, and antioxidants. This nourishing elixir is proven to restore the skin’s brilliance by retaining moisture, protecting against pollutants, and increasing cell turnover rates to reduce the appearance of fine lines and stretch marks.
- Rosa damascena oil is valued for its natural healing properties. This feminine essence is known for its antiseptic, antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties that refresh the complexion, soothe irritation, and regenerate tissue for luminous, ageless skin.
- Organic helichrysum is the only known therapeutic oil that contains diketones, regenerative compounds that rebirth skin cells. It is one of the most cherished oils due to its alluring scent and its ability to relieve redness, heal blemishes, and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a potent yet gentle form of vitamin C that is easily absorbed by the skin. It has been clinically-proven to treat acne, prevent breakouts, and slow signs of ageing such as fine lines and hyperpigmentation from sun exposure.
For maximum absorption, use on moistened skin. Apply generously before a final rinse in the shower or add to warm bathwater before soaking. Blend with holi (bath) for an aromatic, luxurious bathing ritual. May also be used after dry brushing for gentle hydration.
organic oryza sativa (rice bran), organic rosa mosqueta (rosehip) oil, wildcrafted rosa damascena oil, french calcium, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, organic helichrysum gymnocephalum oil, wildcrafted santalum album (sandalwood) oil, aqua, theobromine, caffeine, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, organic vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, wildcrafted simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, organic prunus armeniaca (apricot) seed oil, organic argania spinosa (argan) oil, organic ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *paraxanthine, *7-methylxanthine, dehydroacetic acid (dha), and *benzyl alcohol. *Ecocert approved in Europe for organic cosmetics
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.