A styling cream to create hold, separation and texture
Keep it separated with a lightweight texturizing creme formulated with Certified Organic shea butter and bee-friendly honey to condition while adding flexible definition to hair. This ultra-moisturising, petroleum-free formula protects from humidity, eliminating frizz and flyaways.
Works well with all hair types.
Shea Butter — Certified Organic, our shea butter is an excellent emollient for personal care applications. It is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree. Its rich content of bio-active triterpene esters provide beneficial effects including anti-irritancy, anti-inflammatory and enhanced UV-B protection.
Orange Flower Oil — benefits include aiding in anxiety, calming, colds, insomnia, nervousness, and skin care. Orange Flower Oil provides a harmonising and uplifting natural aroma top note.
Honey — is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture. This makes honey a natural fit in a variety of moisturising products including skin creams and lotions, shampoos and conditioners. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it suitable for sensitive skin. In hair care products it has a slight holding power for body.
- Free from parabens, silicones, sulfates and synthetic fragrances
Take a deep breath and become centered and peaceful. Scoop a dime-sized amount of Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer into hands, and gently rub palms together. Apply on dry hair to add hold and create definition; apply to wet hair for texture and separation.
Water, Beeswax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus)*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*,Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Limonene†. *Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
We’ve partnered with Provenance to power sustainability claims you can trust. Click on the Proof Points below to explore each claim and the supporting evidence. ‘Verified’ Proof Points have been confirmed by a third-party. ‘Evidenced’ Proof Points haven’t been independently verified, but they are supported by data provided by the brand.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.