Get back in charge of your hair growth cycle with the J.D.C.I.M (Just Don't Call It Menopause), Tender Love and Hair supplement. Your daily dose of targeted and effective nutrition. Specifically designed to support women and their hair during and after menopausal stages of life. In the limelight, the new Tri-Adaptogen formula: Ashwagandha to help keep your fluctuating hormones in check. Aloe Vera to aid cell renewal and fortify the scalp for optimal healthy hair growth. Maca to help tame the frizz, giving your hair all the shine.
Backed by science, each capsule contains a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs that help to counteract the effects of stress, increase energy levels and support the immune system for healthier, shinier, stronger hair during Menopausal times.
- Suitable for women experiencing Perimenopause and Menopause symptoms.
- An expertly formulated blend of vitamins,minerals and nutrition for healthier, shinier stronger hair.
- Tri Adaptogen Complex (Ashwagandha, Maca and Aloe Vera) designed to help support a stressful lifestyle and help regulate fluctuating hormone levels.
- Some customers experienced results in just a few weeks, although it is recommend taking our J.D.C.I.M Supplement for at least 3 months before judging the results.
- Cruelty free
- Free from sulphates and silicones
How to get the best results:
Take with a glass of orange juice to help with nutrient absorption. For maximising hair growth, take one capsule every 12 hours (one morning and one evening) to give your body a constant supply of hair boosting vitamins.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with water, after a main meal. We recommend (one morning, one evening) for a minimum of 3-6 months to see results. One capsule a day can be taken as that helps to regulate fluctuating hormone levels during the menopausal times.
Bamboo Extract, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate), Aloe Vera 200 x concentrate, Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Zinc (Citrate), Biotin, Seaweed (Fucus Vesiculosus), Iron (Citrate), Vitamin E – Natural D - Alpha Tocopherol (40 iu), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hci), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hci), Vitamin b12 (Cyanocobalamin), Selenium (Methionine), N – Acetyl Cysteine, L – Methionine, L – Lysine, Capsule shell: vegetarian cellulose.
We’ve partnered with Provenance to power sustainability claims you can trust. Click on the Proof Points below to explore each claim and the supporting evidence. ‘Verified’ Proof Points have been confirmed by a third-party. ‘Evidenced’ Proof Points haven’t been independently verified, but they are supported by data provided by the brand.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.