Restore and soften waterless formula. Does the hard work with a soft touch.
Perfect for: Dry skin, or use as step one in a double cleanse.
When your skin is chronically dry, or just dry right now, you need a wash that won’t suck the life out of your already-parched face. If you want bouncy, glowing skin that lasts, it all starts with your wash . HoliFrog have blended together the best moisture-preserving ingredients they could find and kept away from anything that could potentially disrupt the skin barrier and spur on more dryness, including essential oils and sulphates.
Makeup lovers and sunscreen die-hards rejoice! This Balmy Wash dissolves long-wear pigments and stubborn SPF, making it an ideal first step in a double cleanse.
- Imagine a reparative salve that also cleanses
- Dissolves makeup and daily grime while hydrating your skin
- Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day, ensuring you stay dewy, not dull
- A blend of dreamy natural oils and butters soothe dehydrated skin
- Non-foaming balm formula helps restore your skin barrier
- Free from parabens, SLS, PEGs, phthalates, essential oils, palm oil and silicones.
Massage on dry skin in slow circular motions. Take your time, it’s sinking in. Since Kissimmee is 85% oil content, you’ve got to emulsify properly in order to lift the oil off your skin. A quick rinse the way you would with a water-based formula is not going to do the trick and you will be left with a sticky, greasy residue. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The best technique? Think of washing with Kissimmee like cleaning up salad dressing that spilled on the tile floor: you can’t just splash it with water. You’ve got to do about 2-3 separate layers of massaging warm water over the oil to emulsify, aka: marry the oil & water together. Once you’ve done that, a final rinse ensures you’ve whisked all the emulsified oil/water (which at that point looks and feels like a milky gel) off your face, leaving you with clean and supple skin.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate Beeswax Silica Jojoba Esters Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil Oleic Acid Linolenic Acid Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter Palmitic Acid Stearic Acid Brassica Oleracea Acephala Extract Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters Tocopherol Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides Polyglyceryl-6 Pentaoleate Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate Toluene Sulfonic Acid *Organic
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.