Look your best. The world’s most powerful at-home skincare device.
The LYMA Laser can address various skin conditions, including lines, wrinkles, scarring, rosacea, acne, pigmentation, and sagging. Compact, lightweight, and hand-held, the LYMA Laser provides visible results in as little as 12 weeks.
Laser technology has been utilised in hospitals for five decades to heal injuries and regenerate cells. The LYMA Laser stands as the world's first FDA cleared at-home cosmetic laser device, designed to transform your skin safely.
The device is entirely safe for all skin tones, and there is no recovery time required due to the absence of heat damage to the skin. Its internal diffusers have been exclusively developed to eliminate heat from the light, ensuring a gentle application, even around the eyes without the need for goggles. The near-infrared laser deeply penetrates the skin layers, reactivating skin cells' ability to regenerate and boosting collagen production, giving the skin a rejuvenated and energised appearance.
LYMA Laser Starter Kit features:
- Medical-grade 500mW LYMA Laser
- 30 day supply of LYMA Mist
- 30 day supply of LYMA Glide
- Travel pouch
- USB battery charger
- LYMA authenticity card to gain membership to the LYMA Member programme
- Boosts the production of collagen
- Wakes tired skin cells up and re-energises the look of your skin
- Benefits to scarring, rosacea, acne, pigmentation, sagging
- Transformative results in as little as 12 weeks
- Suitable for all skin tones
- The powerful 'LYMA Laser' uses four blue 40mW LEDs to kill surface bacteria. It operates at 808nm, with a power density of 180mW/cm2 and an energy density of 9.55J/cm2 to penetrate through every layer of the skin
- BCorp certified
Step 1: Cleanse skin. Spray a generous amount of LYMA Active Mist to activate the skin and optimise it for the 500mW LYMA Laser light therapy. Step 2: Apply a thin uniform layer of LYMA Priming Serum to flood the skin with oxygen which will allow the 500mW laser light to reach the base layer of the skin. Step 3: If required apply moisturiser to help the LYMA Laser glide over the skin (not necessary for spot treatment of areas such as scars, thread veins and pigmentation). Step 4: Follow the daily treatment programme for your specific age, skin issue and area of the face or body. Ensure the LYMA Laser is used daily in the REJUVENATION stage to optimise results Step 5: Follow with usual skincare regime.
LYMA Active Mist Ingredients: Aqua, Oxygen, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Calanthe Discolor Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate. LYMA Priming Serum Ingredients: Aqua, Oxygen, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Carbomer, Calanthe Discolor Extract, Panthenol, Hydrolized Hyaluronic Acid, Beta Glucan, Soluble Collagen, Hydroxyacetophenone, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate LYMA Priming Serum: 50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.; LYMA Active Mist: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.