Protective and healing, this flexible anti-frizz treatment—perfect whether you style with hot tools or air dry—delivers remarkable shine, shields hair from stress, and prevents breakage and split ends. Crafted using omega-9-rich Rahua oil, it acts as a heat protectant, guards hair from the stress of blowdrying and styling tools and adds definition and separation when air drying.
- Tames frizz
- Protects from heat and breakage
- Prevents split ends, helping hair to grow longer and stronger
- Elevates shine
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free from gluten, parabens, sulphates and silicones
RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance.
ORGANIC QUINOA: Known by ancient Incans as “the mother of all grains”, this gluten-free superfood revitalises hair and promotes healing and moisture retention.
ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
ORGANIC RASPBERRY LEAF: Used for centuries in folk remedies, this plant extract contains powerful antioxidants that nourish and repair damaged hair.
PALO SANTO: Known as “holy wood” and prized by Amazonian shamans since the Incan era for its spiritual purifying properties, the essence of this wild tree is Rahua’s signature scent. Its sophisticated, earthy aroma offers a soothing aromatherapy experience.
VANILLA: Original to ancient Mesoamerica, this orchid fruit provides an unmistakably warm, sweet scent and a potent source of polyphenols, which help to slow down hair ageing.
Can be used before hot styling tools or when air drying. After shampooing and conditioning, apply just a dab (use more or less depending on hair thickness and texture) to damp hair and work in, being sure to massage product into the ends.
Aqua, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Organic Rubus Ideaus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oenucarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride, Organic Molasses, Panthenol, Glycine, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Hydrolyzed Quinoa.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.