Two separate pots that makes it easy to carry your breakfast or lunch on-the-go.
The smaller pot stores in the large pot for compact storage or carrying once your have used it. The minimal thread detail on the inside makes the design feel more like a bowl when you are eating from it.
The two pots twist ‘lock’ together for easy stacking and secure stacking for when you carry it on-the-go
Inside the big pot you will find ml and fl oz markings that make it easy to measure liquid ingredients
- 100% leakproof
- Includes stainless-steel spork (spoon + fork) and carry handle
- Bottom pot 300 ml/10 fl oz - Top pot 600ml/18.5 fl oz
- Microwave* (see Specs), dishwasher and freezer safe
- BPA free
Is the Lunch Pot microwave safe? Yes, the Lunch Pot is microwave safe. Remove lid before microwaving (the lower frosted grey small lid is ok to microwave, but must be unscrewed and set ajar the pot with air allowed to escape before microwaving). Two minutes maximum in one go. Stir and repeat if further heating is required. Is the Lunch Pot dishwasher safe? Yes, the Lunch Pot is dishwasher safe, please place the lid on the top rack. Is the Lunch Pot freezer safe? Yes, all parts are freezer safe. Be careful to avoid overfilling the pots with liquid based foods as these will expand when frozen (by approximately 9%). Please allow to defrost fully before microwaving/re-heating (do not defrost in microwave). Is the Lunch Pot BPA and BPS free? Yes, the Lunch Pot is BPA and BPS free. How do I open the Lunch Pot, if a vacuum forms? On the side of the lid, there is a vacuum release gap where the seal is exposed. Simply press the seal with the back of the fork handle to allow air into your lunch pot and the vacuum will be released. Do not use a sharp tool to perform this function as the silicone seal can cut and damage easily.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60 Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.