For women over 50 or postmenopause, our unique hormone balancing blend targets the most commonly experienced symptoms triggered by hormone decline : Hot Flashes, Depleted Energy, Sleep Quality, Anxiety, Brain Fog, Blood Pressure, Heart Health & more.
MENO-BOOST is the first ‘nutrition-in-one’ powder supplement for postmenopause. With wholefoods to maximise nutrient absorbtion together with our unique BIOSTAGE COMPLEX (antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, and vital Vitamins A, D, K, C, B6) and our hero ingredients Maca and KSM-66(R) Ashwaganda, MENO-BOOST addresses nutritional deficiencies that result from natural hormone decline to nourish your body and your mind.
Certified by the Vegan Society, the blends contain quality plant-based ingredients at therapeutic dosage levels - no fillers, caking agents or artificial flavourings, and no added sugar.
Blend 3 level tablespoons (30g) of powder into your choice of 200ml of cold liquid, or mix with yoghurt or porridge. The presence of red clover may make this blend unsuitable for some. If you are under medical supervision, please consult your doctor before use. Suitable for adults only. Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding. Product should be stored out of the reach of young children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Rosehip Powder, Maca Powder, Organic Lucuma Powder, Calcium Lactate, Strawberry Powder, Montmorency Cherry Powder, Papaya Fruit Powder, Guava Powder, Magnesium Glycinate, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Calcium Ascorbate Powder, Lemon Balm Extract, Pomegranate Seed Extract, Organic KSM-66® Ashwagandha, Ahiflower®, Potassium Chloride, Bamboo Extract, Red Clover Extract, Cranberry Extract, Zinc Picolinate, Ferrous Bisglycinate, Nicotinamide, Vita-algae D™, Vitamin D3 Preparation, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Vitamin A, Vitamin K2 MK-7, Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, Chromium Picolinate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Citrate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.