The molecules for dehydrated skin. At Lixir Skin they wanted to create targeted night care for skin concerns that allows the skin to rest and reset. Night Switch is formulated with pure active molecules for when your skin switches to repair mode in the evening.
Skin likes change. An active ingredient used for too long saturates the skin and loses efficacy. Switching stimulates the skin to avoid the plateau effect and get better results. Night Switch asks skin to do one thing at a time, but to do it well.
Today nobody should suffer from dry and dehydrated skin. Dry skin is described as a skin type lacking lipids and dehydrated skin as a skin concern when it lacks water, courtesy of sensitivity, irritation, stress, travelling, seasonal or hormonal changes. Do not waste time trying to diagnose whether you have one or the other! The reality is that lack of lipids reduces the ability of the skin to retain water so it becomes dehydrated. The result for the skin is the same and what helps both is the right blend of lipids.
They both deserve more than a classic face oil. We use pure lipidic molecules obtained from enzymatic technology to fractionate the plant oils, they are immediately bio-available and quickly absorbed.
- This ultra-rich lipid blend of ceramides, essential fatty acids, phospholipids, phytosterols and glycerides helps repair and sooth very dry and dehydrated skin.
- Your skin feels instantly less tight, more comfortable, supple and soft. Keep going, it takes time to repair the epidermal wall to reduce flakiness, dryness lines, soothe irritation, redness, improve firmness, elasticity and restore the glow of healthy skin.
- Cruelty free
- Free from synthetic fragrances or colours,mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin silicones, organic and chemical sunscreen, BHT, BHA, EDTA, TEA, sulphates, phthalates, plastic microbeads, acrylate copolymers and cross-polymers, parabens and formaldehyde donors, PEGs, glycols and ethoxylated ingredients and nano materials.
Mix one to three pumps with Universal Emulsion in the palm of your hand, apply to your face, eye contour, neck and décolleté. Use at night for three weeks, then switch to another Night Switch, then start again with Night Switch Essential Lipids whenever your skin feels dry and dehydrated.
Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Almond/Borage/Linseed/Olive Acids/Glycerides, Olive Glycerides, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Ceramide 3, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Eugenol, Citral, Isoeugenol, Limonene.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.