The Only By Night Lotion Melt is a solid, waterless lotion made from a complex of 8 raw butters and 3 essential oils. Massage the bar onto skin and watch is softly melt as it hydrates and feeds your skin.
Featuring an aromatic essential oil sleep aid, which works with the lotion’s bioactives to boost your body’s natural repair during sleep.
The Savon Stories Solid Lotions are waterless, undiluted and concentrated. Each and every ingredient is there to benefit your skin. Now that’s deep nutrition.A 100% organic solid moisturiser that melts into the skin when massaged to smoothe and hydrate. With creamy-fruity peach and strawberry extracts that deliver multivitamins and concentrated antioxidants to repair and fortify skin.
- Aroma: warm & full-bodied with citrus-floral hints
- Smoothes & keeps skin hydrated
- 100% Organic
- Waterless & concentrated treatment
- Vegan, cruelty free & palm-free
Massage onto clean, dry skin until butter begins to melt, then use hands to spread and moisturise. Perfect after shower or wash when body is dried, clean and warm. Store in wrapper in cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid melting. If bar melts, refrigerate or keep in cool place until it hardens.
organic cocoa butter | theobroma cacao seed butter wild raw allanblackia butter | allanblackia floribunda butter organic raw shea butter | butyrospermum parkii butter wild raw mango butter | mangifera indica seed butter wild raw tucuma seed butter | astrocaryum vulgare seed butter organic chamomile blue essential oil | matricaria chamomilla flower oil* organic Kashmir/Himalayan lavender essential oil | lavandula angustifolia flower oil* organic neroli essential oil* | citrus aurantium amara flower oil [*naturally occurring citral, geraniol, farnesol, limonene & linalool].
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.