Sustainably sourced fish oil to support your baby’s eye and brain development with the optimal ratio of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) for your growing baby. Unless you’re able to eat two to three portions of oily fish each week, supplementation is required to contribute to normal brain and eye development in the foetus and breast fed infants.
Wild Nutrition source their Alaskan Pollock through the Marine Stewardship Council to help protect the oceans around us and safeguard seafood supplies. Founder Henrietta Norton, herself a mother to three boys, knows first-hand the importance of a quality source of Omega 3 in supporting growing minds and bodies.
During and after pregnancy, you and your growing baby need essential fatty acids with additional DHA. This new formula is calibrated with the optimal 2:1 ratio of DHA:EPA to support your baby’s eye and brain development and to support your heart and brain.
- Infant eye development
- Infant brain development
- Visual development
- Brain function
- Supports heart function
- MSC sustainably sourced
- Ethically sourced
- No added fillers or binders
- Founder formulated
- Scientifically Proven
- 60 capsules for 30 days supply
Dose 2 soft gels taken any time of the day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. How to take it With or without food. Our nutrients are made from food, so you don’t need to take them with a meal.
Ingredients: Concentrated Wild Alaska Pollock oil providing Omega-3 (Fish), Capsule Shell (Gelatine [Fish], Glycerol) and Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols). For Allergens: See ingredients in bold. Cautionary Advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. This product contains fish derivatives and therefore should not be taken by people with allergies to fish or on antithrombotic drugs. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not take if the seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. For best before date & batch number please see base of packaging. Free From: Artificial colours, sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Nutritional Claims: Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants. DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function; the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart; the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.