Containing Buriti Oil, Turmeric, White Water-Lily and Calendula, this vegan-friendly formulation will instantly reduce the visible signs of lines and wrinkles on the back of the hands, giving you younger-looking hands. Gently smooth the treatment mask over the backs of the hands and cover with the gloves before you go to bed at night to allow the gentle formulation to absorb and treat the skin of the hands whilst you sleep.
In an instrumental test* of the effectiveness of the PURE Overnight Hand Mask, results found that the mask is:
Proven to maintain skin hydration for up to 72 hours
Proven to boost collagen
Proven to plump the skin
Proven to improve firmness
Delicately scented with Rose and Lemon for a truly sensorial experience.
*Controlled instrumental test including 10 women. Measurements were performed before product application (D0) and after 28 days (D28) of regular product use
- Member of the PURE vegan-friendly family.
- Gentle Fomula
- Renew and revitalise the skin.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles and boosts collagen, delivering additional firmness and elasticity.
For optimum results apply a small amount of the PURE Overnight Hand Mask onto the back of clean, dry hands every night before you go to sleep. Slip into the treatment gloves and leave on overnight for the mask to fully absorb into the skin. Use The PURE Repairing Hand Cream in the daytime to care for and protect the skin of the hands. Contraindications In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Luxury Hand Gloves Care Instructions Hand Wash Only at 30°C Hang Dry Do Not Spin Do Not Iron Do Not Dry Clean
Aqua (Water), Diheptyl Succinate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Nymphaea Alba (White Water-Lily) Root Extract*, Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Lecithin, Lupinus Albus (White Lupin) Seed Extract*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Soy Isoflavones*, Lepidium Sativum (Garden Cress) Sprout Extract*, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*. *naturally occurring ingredients
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.