The PURE Repairing Hand Cream is a Hand Cream with a clear difference – this is an intensive repairing formulation with Pentavitin™ to provide powerful, lasting and deep hydration, Vitamin F Forte to help nurture, protect and condition excessively dry, stressed skin and Sweet Almond Oil to soften and smooth the skin. For those who suffer with chronically dry, dehydrated, chapped, irritated or cracked skin of the hands, the fast absorbing formula penetrates the skin for instant nourishment, leaving hands feeling light, soothed and silky smooth. It is perfect for fine, fragile skin and for hands suffering from the signs of free radical damage and premature ageing.
The key ingredient of Pentavitin™ is proven to address the 5 signs of dehydrated skin. It provides an incredible 72 hours of long-lasting, deep hydration and gives visible improvement in hydration levels, flakiness, skin discomfort, smoothness and appearance. This scientifically proven moisture magnet has a unique skin binding action, making it highly effective at maintaining the skin’s natural healthy structure and providing an immediate hydration boost to excessively dry skin of the hands.
- Vegan friendly and free from harmful chemicals and preservatives
- Suitable for All skin types, men and women, diabetics and during pregnancy
Apply a small amount of cream over the back of your hands and gently massage into the skin. Use as many times as required to reap the benefits of the deeply hydrating formulation.
Aqua (Water)*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Linoleic Acid*, Cetearyl Olivate*, C15-19 Alkane*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate*, Sorbitan Olivate*, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside*, Xanthan Gum*, Oleic Acid*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate*, Saccharide Isomerate*, Palmitic Acid*, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Stearic Acid*, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Linolenic Acid*, Glucose*, Tocopherol*, Sodium Citrate*, Benzyl Alcohol ,Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Eugenol*. *Naturally occurring ingredients
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.