Do you lay in bed struggling to return to sleep? This essential oil blend for insomnia is designed to help you achieve uninterrupted nights of sleep. At the heart of this blend is the subtle scent of Roman and German Chamomile, which have scientifically-proven calming properties, helping provide a restful, sustained sleep.
This signature sleep blend contains botanical ingredients with proven relaxing and sleep-inducing properties. For people who have a hard time falling asleep, we centred this essential oil blend around natural botanicals with proven calming properties. An effective chamomile sleep blend, this essential oil blend is applied across the body, and takes about one week to begin to positively impact and support your sleep.
German Chamomile has been carefully selected for its calming properties and support of restful, restorative sleep. It is is rich in apigenin, a phytochemical that binds to specific brain receptors inducing sleep involving the GABA neurotransmitter. GABA enables the body and mind to relax and fall asleep, helping the brain to achieve full sleep cycles and making you sleep soundly throughout the night.
Roman Chamomile is mainly composed of esters of angelic and tiglic acids. It has been used as a light sedative for centuries, and as a medicine to treat nervous problems, headache and other health disturbances.
- Promote body relaxation
- Support deeper, quality sleep
- Encourage restorative sleep
- Paraben free
- GMO free
- Sulphate free
- Cruelty free
- Naturally sourced ingredients
- Vegan friendly
On the skin Apply 2 drops on suggested key sensory points, massage into the skin and inhale with a few deep breaths. The diagram indicates the sensory points most relevant to this oil, and have been carefully chosen for maximum therapeutic benefits. In a diffuser 1 full pipette into diffuser. In a bath 3-5 full pipettes into warm bath.
Leading with: Blue German Chamomile, Lavender de Provence, Dalmatian Sage, Roman Chamomile Centred with: Rose Absolute Maroc, Cornish Lavender Grounded with: English Peppermint, Somali Frankincense Carrier oil: Coconut Oil
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.