Replenishing Deep Sea Moisturiser - 50ml
This cutting-edge, easily absorbed moisturiser is lightweight, yet locks in hydration all day long. Containing protective marine actives from the Antarctic, it is clinically proven to be cryoprotective against extreme cold and helps the skin to retain moisture. Nutrient-rich algae extract from the Sea of Japan soothes inflammation from UV exposure and brightens for a radiant complexion. A compound of potent peptides and proteins stimulates collagen I, III and IV to promote firmness, elasticity, and rejuvenation.
Marine Active 1: Glycoprotein derived from a biofermented Antarctic Pseudoalteromonas microorganism
- Natural properties provide a cryoprotective shield against cold and dryness
- Promotes elasticity, regeneration and reduces wrinkles through stimulation of protein production
Marine Active 2: Wakame Extract, brown algae native to the Sea of Japan (also sourced from The Mediterranean, The Pacific and the Coasts of Argentina and Australia)
- Soothes irritation and reduces inflammation
- Helps to prevent skin degeneration
- Inhibits dark spots, brightens the complexion
High Performance Peptide | Protein Compound
- Boosts collagen I, III and IV to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Inner and outer packaging are 100% recyclable
- Suitable for vegans
- Free from parabens, mineral oils, nanoparticles and synthetic fragrances
We’ve partnered with Provenance to power sustainability claims you can trust. Click on the Proof Points below to explore each claim and the supporting evidence. ‘Verified’ Proof Points have been confirmed by a third-party. ‘Evidenced’ Proof Points haven’t been independently verified, but they are supported by data provided by the brand.