Sandwich Wrap - Paddington Print
Paddington Food Wraps are a natural alternative to plastic wrap for food storage. The 13-by-13 inch sandwich wraps include a Vermont-crafted hardwood ‘Paddington’ toggle and piece of hemp twine for bundling up a meal on the go. Bundle your sandwich in this clever Bees Wrap Sandwich wrap. Simply use the warmth of your hands to form Bee's Wrap around your sandwich and use the string and toggle to close it tightly. The wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal and use the handy button and string to secure your snacks for later.
Wash your Bee’s Wrap in cool water with a mild dish soap and reuse. Avoid sources of heat, such as hot water and microwaves. With proper care and regular usage your Bee's wrap can last up to 1 year.
- Ethically sourced ingredients
- Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Sustainably harvested beeswax
- Organic jojoba oil and tree resin
- Natural alternative to single-use plastic
- Help keep food fresh
- Impregnated with beeswax
- 1 Sandwich Wrap with Toggle to close 13" x 13" (33 x 33cm)