To unwind and relax a busy mind and tired muscles, upgrade your bedtime routine and be transported with the Olverum Sleep Ritual.
Featuring their iconic Bath Oil, Bath Salts, and Restful Sleep Pillow Mist, it is the perfect way to ease tension, relax aching muscles, calm your mind, and ensure a restful night's sleep. The Olverum Sleep kit comes in an exclusive Olverum Wash Bag, created from sustainable and biodegradable bamboo
With Olverum’s Sleep ritual, you can fortify the legendary bath oil by adding a handful of Olverum Bath Salts – combining the same signature essential oil blend with sustainably sourced Dead Sea Salt, Kalahari Desert Salt, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E – to deeply relax muscles and revitalise skin.
Then, just before bed, spray two pumps of scientifically formulated Olverum Restful Sleep Pillow Mist on your pillow. Its unique combination of carefully selected essential oils work synergistically with your sleep cycle to lull your mind and body into a night of deep and untroubled sleep, helping you to awaken restored and refreshed.
- Olverum Bath Oil 125ml
- Olverum Bath Salts 200g
- Olverum Restful Pillow Mist 50ml
- Exclusive Olverum Wash Bag
- Cruelty Free
- Silicone Free
- Sulphate Free
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Suitable for all skin types
"Body Polish:- Apply onto cleansed damp skin, massaging with circular motions to boost the exfoliation benefits by stimulating blood circulation. Then simply rinse off, or leave for a few minutes to allow the Papaya Enzyme to penetrate more deeply into the skin’s surface. For best results, use once or twice per week. Firming Body Moisturiser:- Apply to clean damp skin and massage. Best used daily or as part of your body firming ritual after Olverum Body Polish and Olverum Firming Body Oil once or twice a week. Facial Oil:- Take 3-5 drops in the palm of your hand and rub your hands together to warm the oil. Cup your hands around your nose and mouth and take a moment to inhale the aroma. After each deep breath, sweep your hands over your face and neck as you exhale three times.
"Body Polish:- Aqua (Water), Glycerin Vitis V, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Pumice, Lactobacillus/Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, IsoamylLaurate, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Hectorite, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil,Glyceryl Stearate SE,Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil,Tocopherol,Pelargonium Graveolens(Geranium)Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida(Lavandin)Grosso Herb Oil, Citrus Paradisi M. (Grapefruit)Peel Oil expressed, FoeniculumVulgare(Fennel)Fruit Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil,Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene*,Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol** Firming Body Moisturiser:- Aqua (Water), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Cetearyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Empetrum Nigrum (Crowberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalooliferum (Ho Leaf) OIL, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Atlas Cedar) Bark Oil, Tocopherol, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Lemonene*, Linalool*, Citral* Pure Radiance Facial Oil ""Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, C15-19 Alkane, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Bakuchiol, PogostemonCablin (Patchouli) Leaf Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Salvia Sclarea (ClarySage) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Parfum(Fragrance)**, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol*,Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol* * Components of Natural Essential Oil ** Refers to Natural Essential Oils"""
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.