Spirulina Capsules - 500mg x 90 Caps
Spirulina is an algae that grows in natural alkaline lakes, in a tropical and sub-tropical environment.
Spirulina is high in an array of micronutrients and contains the most remarkable concentration of nutrients. It has a rich concentration of beta carotene, vitamin B12, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, phosphorous, iron and the rare essential fatty acid GLA. These nutrients make spirulina a great whole food alternative compared to isolated vitamin and minerals.
Spirulina is an incredibly high protein food- over 60 percent all digestible vegetable protein. This is a perfect source of vegan protein, as it contains every essential amino acid and is a complete protein source. This aspect also makes Spirulina beneficial for the contribution of muscle mass.
Fushi Wholefood Vitamins range is especially designed to improve the bioavailability and absorption of the supplements. Nature has created foods containing many vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals, which all work in synergy. By combining nutrients with whole food powders, we have made them better recognised and absorbed by the body, reducing the need for high doses.
- Over 60% all digestible vegetable protein
- Vegan protein source - contains every essential amino acid
- Can be benefical for weight management
- Nutrient dense - high in micronutrients
- Can support a healthy detox process
- Free from: Fillers, binders, gluten, wheat , lactose, preservatives , artificial Colouring, yeast, sugar.
- Cruelty free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans