12 stay high & dry mini organic cotton pads.
Yoni Stay High & Dry mini panty liner are made from 100% organic cotton. It provides natural protection for light urine loss, keeps you fresh and helps to prevent skin irritations.
- Certified organic cotton
- No plastic, no chemicals, no irritation
- Organic odour control (based on organic castor oil certified by the Soil Association)
- Soft on skin, comfortable & breathable
Yoni pads are made from organic cotton and the backing is made from biodegradable plastic. These panty pads are made from 76% certified organic cotton. Its backing is made from 23% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch. The final 1% belongs to the organic odour control. The organic cotton is certified by the Soil Association according to the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Free from: rayon, polyester, deodorants, artificial dyes, phthalates, pesticide-treated cotton, chlorine or chlorine dioxide processing, ethanolamine, diethylhexyl adipate, acetone, chloroethane, chloroform, chloromethane, or acetophenone
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
**CHRISTMAS DELIVERY UPDATE: Order before 19th December 2022 for the best possible chance of receiving your products in time for Christmas! Please note this is just a guideline and we're no longer able to make any guarantees for Christmas delivery due to the on going postal strikes and delays.
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.