Horace's natural products are co-created by their customers. This is why their products are reliable, easy to use, and good for all skin, complexions and hair types. All ingredients are handpicked for their effectiveness and origin. Horace use simple, no-frills formulas containing 95%-100% natural ingredients. As a '1% For The Planet' brand, Horace use minimal packaging with recyclable materials to take care of the planet, as well as you.
This natural Conditioner adds vitality to your hair. With regular use, after a shampoo wash, your hair will be more soft, supple, and shiny.
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Silicone Free
- Citrus and Mint Fragrance
- 96% natural ingredients
- 1% For The Planet
1. After using your shampoo, apply a small amount of conditioner on wet hair. 2. Massage to spread towards the hair ends. 3. Let rest for 2-3 minutes. 4. Rinse off.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Isopentyldiol, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Parfum**, Isoamyl Laurate, Citric Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polyquaternium-10, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Phytic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalol, Citronellol, Limonene *Certified organic ingredients **100% natural fragrance
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.