The Holifrog Sunapee Sacred-C Brightening Powder Wash is a water-activated highly-concentrated but gentle brightening powder cleanser.
Not all skin concerns require an elaborate response, but when your skin’s been looking and feeling a bit dull, Sunapee is the gentle nudge towards smoother, brighter, happy skin. The concentrated powder formula makes it travel-friendly as well as environment-friendly. Its blend of gentle plant-based enzymes, powerful antioxidants, and cushiony hydrators work to effectively and gently fine-tune your complexion.
Due to its customisable nature, this polishing wash is friendly towards any skin type and skin situation. However potent you prefer to make your cleanse, this wash leaves skin feeling exceptionally smooth and bouncy as it gradually brightens tone and refines texture to reveal your most polished complexion.
- This water-activated powder is a highly-concentrated but gentle brightening cleanser.
- Somewhere between a chemical and a physical exfoliant, this adaptable formula gently refines skin tone and texture without irritating sensitive skin.
- The unique blend of enzymes, antioxidants, and hydrators buffs away debris and dullness, smoothes skin texture, and brightens overall skin tone without stripping your skin barrier.
- Its powder formula makes it travel-friendly and easy to tweak, depending on how much water and powder you emulsify together.
- Free from parabens, SLS, PEGs, phthalates, essential oils, palm oil and silicones.
Add a few drops of water to a pea-sized amount of powder and emulsify together to activate the formula. Tweak your mixture’s ratio depending on whether you want a stronger scrub with a thicker paste (powder > water) or a light, foamy lather for a gentle, buffing cleanse (water > powder). You can also sprinkle a pinch of the powder into any other HoliFrog cleanser for an exfoliating boost to your cleansing ritual.
Bentonite Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Kaolin Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder Maltodextrin Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract Zea Mays (Corn) Starch 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid Papain Bromelain Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder Kojic Acid Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Powder Sodium Hyaluronate Acacia Senegal (Acacia) Gum
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60 Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.