The Pill is a single daily dose of high potency actives designed to remove dead skin cells, increase cell regeneration, hydrate and de-puff the skin. Combining the best of clinical and natural, it delivers a one step solution to layering multiple acids safely.
Inflammation is the root cause of nearly all skin issues—whether through topical issues like over-exfoliation, external aggressors and breakdown of the lipid barrier or internal inflammation caused by diet, lifestyle or stress. It is possible to address and help reduce surface level inflammation in the skin through topical products, and The Pill specifically targets this inflammation through using a complex of plant actives and calming compounds. These include Grape Seed Extract + Glycyrrhizinate Dipotassium (Licorice Root Extract) which work to reduce inflammation in the skin + help to soothe, while additional hydrating extracts support the integrity of the skin’s lipid barrier.
To address dryness, The Pill contains a blend of humectants—a category of skincare ingredients that draw moisture from their surroundings. Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Galactoarabinan (GA / Larch Extract) and Sodium PCA work in combination to hydrate the skin + help it repair long term by protecting the skin’s lipid barrier.
- Cruelty free
- Third party tested
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- Non toxic
- Evens skin tone
- Brightens skin
Apply 1-2 pumps of THE PILL to clean, dry skin. Leave to absorb, follow with moisturizer. Use once daily.
Water, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Galactoarabinan, Scleritium Gum, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Bilberry Extract), Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root Extract), Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexylglycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Nymphaea Alba (White Water Lily) Flower Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Centella (Tiger Grass) Asiatica Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.